We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Great Philisophy...

Many think again that this video is a bit extreme, it may seem that way, but its not anti god, take a look at the books of what the probe was reading, a bunch of theories of extreme ideas of anti science-pro god-, it is that information that is bad, not god or religon itsself.

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was whom believed us to have a great dependence on religeon, i think that you were thinking of him when making this, maybe not. I am a great beliver in god, i dont think its the actual movie that offends people, its just that they may get a bit jumpy on the topic.

great movie all the way.

Random Kingdom Random Kingdom

Awsome!

"If you dont beat the game in 8 seconds your head will be crushed" Now that was awsome, Make more but focus it more on SAW.

%BGG% - brad garret sword %BGG% - brad garret sword

Brad!!!!

Brad Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Motion- -Motion-

Extremly well made.

The Animation was really well done and showing very good transition between frames. Keep up the good- no wait, Mindblowing movies.

Directive 7-12 Directive 7-12

Practice pays off

its good, simple yet funny. it would be much much better if there were more Scenes like yet another hunt, but its a loop so i guess its meant to do that. over all great.

Prank Call P6 - 2 Prank Call P6 - 2

Good.

Its good over all, it would be better if you Could have gotten the sound better. Other than that it was enjoyable.

Predator: Final Hunt Predator: Final Hunt

Very nice.

I really enjoyed the movie, though in would have been even better if it had one more element.